FORUM

Master your own destiny! Command a nation!

subject: ingame map

All feedback concerning the Action Game, (First Person Shooter part of the game)

subject: ingame map

20 Sep 2012, 12:23

It would be nice to have the CP name eg A3, E4, B2 written next to the cap point. Would make it easier to see the name while its being capped. At the moment the capping soldier is blocking the name.

Also i would like to see "Iron Bridge House - B4: 56% is beeing captured". Sometimes i just dont know what its meant with North-North-East-Small-Wooden-without-a-roof-Barn :D
Last edited by Fontan on 20 Sep 2012, 13:55, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Posted with Telefunken ENIGMA LXVI Funkfernsprech- und berührungsempfindlicher Bildapplikationseinheit M14

Fontan

Leutnant
Leutnant

Fontan

Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: subject: ingame map

20 Sep 2012, 12:35

It would also be nice to have the same names on the ingame shields.
Now all I see is a blue and a red shield but I have no way of knowing how far away they are.

So if each shield had their name like B3 or A2 I would know which shield it is I can see.
If it ain't broke - go break it!

Clocks_dk

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Clocks_dk

2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

13 Nov 2012, 16:27

Yeah.... "North-North-East-Small-Wooden-without-a-roof-Barn" is definitely a big no no if you're trying to give a precise and clear location on the map... :D

pedrojac

Private First Class
Private First Class

pedrojac

Private First Class
Private First Class

13 Nov 2012, 16:51

Fontan wrote:It would be nice to have the CP name eg A3, E4, B2 written next to the cap point. Would make it easier to see the name while its being capped. At the moment the capping soldier is blocking the name.

Also i would like to see "Iron Bridge House - B4: 56% is beeing captured". Sometimes i just dont know what its meant with North-North-East-Small-Wooden-without-a-roof-Barn :D

+1
Princess Irene Brigade
Our allied only brigade can be found here: http://pibrigade.enjin.com/home
I've only made but one prayer to God, a very simple one, 'Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous,' and God granted it. - Voltaire

koolmees

Technician 5th
Technician 5th

koolmees

Technician 5th
Technician 5th